Bay Area Trip to Napa
Join alumni and friends as we take a trip to Napa Valley for lunch and tastings at the legendary Black Stallion and Silver Oak Wineries.
Calling all wine enthusiasts in the Bay Area! Join us as we take a trip to Napa Valley for lunch and tastings at Black Stallion and Silver Oak Wineries.
TRANSPORTATION & PICK-UP
Tranit will be provided and included in the total cost of the ticket - we are taking a double decker charter bus to and from Napa.
There are two designated locations for picking up passengers:
- South San Francisco City Hall - 400 Grand Ave, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Parking: There are multiple public parking lots nearby, which can be found here.
- GAP Headquarters - 2 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Parking/Transit: There are parking lots and garages that offer full day parking, which can be found here. Gap headquarters is also be accessible through MUNI and BART via the Embarcadero Station.
- 9:05 a.m. - Pick up at South San Francisco City Hall (400 Grand Ave.)
- 9:10 a.m. - Leave for San Francisco
- 9:35 a.m. - Pick up at Gap Headquarters (2 Folsom St.)
- 9:45 a.m. - Leave for Napa
- 11:00 a.m. - Arrive at Black Stallion Winery (Lunch & Tasting)
- 1:30 p.m. - Leave for Silver Oak
- 1:45 p.m. - Arrive at Silver Oak Winery (Tour & Tasting)
- 3:30 p.m. - Leave for San Francisco
- 5:40 p.m. - Drop off at Gap Headquarters (2 Folsom St.)
- 6:30 p.m. - Drop off at South San Francisco City Hall (400 Grand Ave.)
Cost: $110/person; includes transportation, lunch and wine tastings/tours
10:00AM - 7:30PM Sat 23 Feb 2019 ( Timezone: Pacific )
Two Pick Up Locations and Trip Destinations - please see event description for more information
[ Get Directions ]
Look Who's Coming:
Matthew Mo, AB'14