Chicago Booth Event: The Future of Product Management: A Panel Discussion
Come learn about Product Management from various leaders in the sector here in SF! Hosted by Victor Kryukov, MBA '08, Vice President of Product Management, Hotwire (Expedia Group)
As technologies and markets accelerate and life cycles shorten, the role of the Product Manager is perhaps at its all time high in terms of critical importance to business success. Technology product management has changed considerably with the arrival of mobile, voice computing, virtual and augmented reality, agile development methods, the cloud, outsourcing and a socially connected world. Come hear from some of the best technology product managers and get a taste of what life is like across distinctly unique operational environments.
Booth and the the Bay Area Alumni club would like to extend their sincerest thanks the following Booth Hotwire/Expedia Group employees for their hard work and efforts in hosting and coordinating this panel: Victor Kryukov, MBA'08, and Michael Scheinman, MBA'16.
- Haris Ikram, Director of Product Management at Salesforce
- Akash Varshney, Head of Product Management at Amazon
- Herk Confer, Vice President, Product Innovation & Commercialization at Optum
- Melanie Qualls, Product Director at InCloudCounsel
- 5:30 PM-6:00 PM: Welcome, check-in, and networking
- 6:05 PM-6:50 PM: Panel Discussion
- 6:50 PM-7:15 PM: Audience Q&A
- 7:20 PM-8:00 PM: Networking over food and drinks